Book your service
The balance of a tyre refers to its weight distribution across its body. When the entire mass of a tyre is spread evenly across its body, we say that it is perfectly balanced. This perfect balance is prone to skewing with regular usage. When that happens, a tyre develops alternating heavy and light spots, resulting in a plethora of problems.
At Martini Tyre Services, we perform an accurate wheel balancing in Hickman Avenue with the help of the latest equipment available in the market. Our in-house expert technicians have decades of experience in performing this essential service in the quickest possible turnaround time. They also undergo regular training sessions at leading automobile workshops to stay abreast with the latest developments in the segment.
When should you avail wheel balancing?
Typically, experts suggest that one should avail a wheel balancing session at the interval of every six months. Most of our patrons club it together with their wheel alignment or tyre rotation service.
Although six months is the standard interval between two wheel balancing sessions, you must get it checked immediately if you notice one or more of the following signs.
- Patchy or scuffed tread wear
- Bulges on the tyre body, mostly on the central tread area
- Stark increase in fuel consumption without any apparent reason
- Constant vibrations through the floorboard or steering wheel
What happens during a wheel balancing in Hickman Avenue?
- Our technicians will detach the concerned tyre.
- It will be mounted on a wheel balancing machine, which will measure the exact spots where the mass is concentrated and by how much.
- Lead counterweights will then be placed at different locations on the rim to balance them out.
As you can see, we take a precisely targeted approach for wheel balancing in Hickman Avenue. Bring your car to Martini Tyre Services today and experience superior car service at prices that you won’t find anywhere else.